Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

What are you currently playing?

i gots mass effect!
just getting ready to start it.
:p
well whatever nevermind

Woohoo, isn't Mass Effect the game with the uber hot alien lesbian sex scenes in it?

I haven't played a damned thing lately, last time I played anything it was Zelda: Twilight Princess and that was like 2 months ago. I've just been too busy to make the time, you know?

I'm still hoping to play Titan Quest sometime soon... I also need to play Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

if i come across any hot alien lesbian sex scenes, i'll let you know.
well whatever nevermind

vesselle Wrote:if i come across any hot alien lesbian sex scenes, i'll let you know.
It depends purely on whether or not you picked the girl or boy in the beginning, since it's your character that's having sex.

Playing DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, trying to earn those last couple of characters/levels... which is damn near random at this point.

Sorce Wrote:Playing DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, trying to earn those last couple of characters/levels... which is damn near random at this point.

I played the living hell out of the very first Budokai, I played a bit of the 2nd one, then skipped to Tenkaichi, then never really played the 2nd or 3rd Tenkaichi a whole lot, then Burst Limit came out for 360 & PS3 so i've been playing that one pretty frequently.

I would be playing Halo 3 right now, but Live is down for maintaince right now, they're preparing the servers for the Fall dashboard update.

Overwheat Wrote:I played the living hell out of the very first Budokai, I played a bit of the 2nd one, then skipped to Tenkaichi, then never really played the 2nd or 3rd Tenkaichi a whole lot, then Burst Limit came out for 360 & PS3 so i've been playing that one pretty frequently.

I kind of did the same thing. I played all three Budokai games (#3 wa my favorite), played DBZ Sagas (which blew goats), but only picked up Budokai Tenkaichi 3 from that series. It has to be, hands down, the best one I've played to this point. The graphics are amazing, story mode covers virtually everything that's been published, and it's got the largest character count I've ever seen. They went deep for this one, and it shows. The only real complaint I have is they skipped a couple of fights I wanted to play, but it's still hella fun.

If I was you, I'd drop Burst Limit and grab Budokai Tenkaichi 3 asap.

Sorce Wrote:I kind of did the same thing. I played all three Budokai games (#3 wa my favorite), played DBZ Sagas (which blew goats), but only picked up Budokai Tenkaichi 3 from that series. It has to be, hands down, the best one I've played to this point. The graphics are amazing, story mode covers virtually everything that's been published, and it's got the largest character count I've ever seen. They went deep for this one, and it shows. The only real complaint I have is they skipped a couple of fights I wanted to play, but it's still hella fun.

If I was you, I'd drop Burst Limit and grab Budokai Tenkaichi 3 asap.

I have a burned copy of the Japanese and PAL versions of the game (they came out before the US version), just haven't touched my PS2 in ages.

torrent mass effect effed-up on me, so i gots me a legal copy now.

shit, goddam, git off yer ass and jam... i want them there hot lesbian sex scenes.
well whatever nevermind

i'm downloading the mass effect expansion/patch. the network borked yesterday and i lost my only civilized manner of communication. but it's going at a nice clip this morning, so i should be up and running very soon.

in the meantime, i'm heading down to zia records to see if they need any help. i would SO love to work there.

hopefully everything will be downloaded by the time i get back. :p
well whatever nevermind

Just got Sonic 1 for my DS, it's a GBA cartridge, but it's still kick ass. it has the original version, and a Revamped anniversary edition which adds spin dash (which you didn't get until the 2nd game) and some secret areas, that's all.
Chrono
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU: Intel Q9650 @ 3.60GHz (9x400MHz)
Ram: 8GB OCZ Reaper PC2-1066
Video: EVGA GTX560 Ti SC 2GB @ 900/1800/2004 Heart
Sephiroth - Rog Strix Hero III G731GU
[Image: g1glk1-6.png]

guitar hero 3 on my wii

sacred 2 demo.
it just locked up on me and i think it's been awhile since i last saved. y'know? a new game and you get all caught up in it and then BOOM yer dead and nuthin' to do but kick yer own ass.
well whatever nevermind

still doing the sacred 2 demo. it's got issues. especially on the interface: open map button is not anywhere near the close map button. i find that especially irritating. lots of little things that are annoying. we'll see. i'm still gonna get it. i bet they gonna be working on a patch after release.
well whatever nevermind

Playing the hell out of Titan Quest: Immortal Throne...

Yup, I'm officially hooked again!

Still playing TQ, I've made it all the way to Mount Olympus and am trying to beat Typhon but he's just damned impossible to beat. :mad: Like, I'm dead within 20 seconds of coming face to face with the dude.....

Guess I'll just go back and kill some more minor baddies and try and rack up more XP and level up. :p

still playing WoW. got my 'lock up to 47 last night Wink

imma still on WoW Big Grin quite the little entrepenuer as well. went from 12g to 108g in a matter of a coupla days on the AH. oh i luvs rapin the peoples lol. kinda stuck though till i update my computer. got to 34 on my hunter.... but can't stick it out in eastern kingdoms... computer crashes. so i'm back on my priesty workin on her. she's at 25 atm. but i don't imagine she'll get past my hunter. my priesty is hawt, i'll have to take some screenshots for ya's.

The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack just released. Best. Add-on. Ever.

Absolute madness.
imageshack sucks

Still rockin' Left 4 Dead on PC. on Xbox360 been playing Forza Motorport 2 and The Simpsons Game.

Overwheat Wrote:Still rockin' Left 4 Dead on PC. on Xbox360 been playing Forza Motorport 2 and The Simpsons Game.

I still miss the original Forza on the Xbox... it's hands down the best racer I've ever played on a console. Only game I'd say I like better is NFS:Underground on the PC but that's really a different type of racer.

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:The Left 4 Dead Survival Pack just released. Best. Add-on. Ever.

Absolute madness.

Damn I wanna buy that soon, money is going to be sooooo tight for awhile what with getting my own place and all. I gotta save every penny for that. Sad

Nox Wrote:I still miss the original Forza on the Xbox... it's hands down the best racer I've ever played on a console. Only game I'd say I like better is NFS:Underground on the PC but that's really a different type of racer.

The only thing I miss on the first forza is the fuji mountain track, they didn't bring it back to forza 2, but forza 2 is still amazing.

I really should get L4D, but I'm savin up for some Logitec speakers.
Chrono

Overwheat Wrote:The only thing I miss on the first forza is the fuji mountain track, they didn't bring it back to forza 2, but forza 2 is still amazing.

Oh man no Fuji? That sucks ass... but I still would love to play Forza 2 just to see how it compares to the original.

The original Forza Motorsports seemed to have the perfect amount of sim mixed with the perfect amount of arcade, and it looked AMAZING on the original Xbox hardware - to this day I still find it hard to believe that game ran so smoothly on a silly little PIII-733 based console.

Like I said I've been dying for a game like it on the PC, but sofar nothing has come close.

I need to check and see how far Xbox emulation has come these days. Big Grin

Neocorteqz Wrote:I really should get L4D, but I'm savin up for some Logitec speakers.

Which ones?

I've had the Z5500 for a couple of years now, they are awesome but getting hard to find these days.

Anyway I'm not playing 'anything' right now... Sad Literally no free time on my hands lately.

I think the last game I played was Half-Life 2: Episode Two a couple months ago. Before that I was all about Titan Quest.

Nox Wrote:Which ones?

I've had the Z5500 for a couple of years now, they are awesome but getting hard to find these days.

That would be the ones. Only 50 bucks on clearance at work (aka Walmart). Big Grin
Chrono

Neocorteqz Wrote:That would be the ones. Only 50 bucks on clearance at work (aka Walmart). Big Grin

at wal-mart? really? i have never seen the z5500 at any of our three wal-marts. Yes, we have three wal-marts in the tri-cities. all supercenters. just another sign wal-mart is taking over.

Overwheat Wrote:at wal-mart? really? i have never seen the z5500 at any of our three wal-marts. Yes, we have three wal-marts in the tri-cities. all supercenters. just another sign wal-mart is taking over.

No kidding.... all our wal-marts have a section for computer stuff, but the only speakers they have are crappy 2.0 channel off brand stuff. And all their computer stuff is way overpriced.

I saw an 80GB PATA hard drive on clearance at our wal-mart for $80... man that's a hell of a 'deal' right there. :lol:

Nox Wrote:No kidding.... all our wal-marts have a section for computer stuff, but the only speakers they have are crappy 2.0 channel off brand stuff. And all their computer stuff is way overpriced.

I saw an 80GB PATA hard drive on clearance at our wal-mart for $80... man that's a hell of a 'deal' right there. :lol:
I've seen 250 GB SATA drives for 80 - 90.

And yes they have the z5500's but only one box left
Chrono

Neocorteqz Wrote:I've seen 250 GB SATA drives for 80 - 90.

And yes they have the z5500's but only one box left

Damn dude, go get it!

Surely you can scrape up $50... pimp out that sweet purdy wife of yours. Wink

Nox Wrote:Damn dude, go get it!

Surely you can scrape up $50... pimp out that sweet purdy wife of yours. Wink
She could suck star... err I mean she is too good for that. :p

I'll be getting em soon. gotta pay the bills first. Wink
Chrono

I finally hooked up the Wii I got from my little brother and I'm currently into 'Punch-Out!!'. That giant tiger or whatever his name is is a real bitch to beat... I'm stuck on him right now.

I feel I shall soon begin replaying Zelda: Twilight Princess - only the Wii version this time.

I have a savegame from the last time I played it on the ol' cube... I think I was just about ready to enter the twilight palace or whatever the place is called that the mirror shards open up a gateway to... but it's been like 8 months since I last played and odds are I'd totally forget everything I learned in the game sofar anyway.

I'm kinda playing Portal. I say "kinda", because I've gotten to the end of the game, but I don't know if I want to go through the headache of the boss battle again.

Re-doing Twilight Princess does sound like a good idea though. Maybe I'll pick that one up instead.
Thundercracker: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Super//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Fractal Design Focus G Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Win10 Pro 64-Bit

Sorce Wrote:Re-doing Twilight Princess does sound like a good idea though. Maybe I'll pick that one up instead.

Its just such a freakin' pretty game, you know?

I almost want to do Wind Waker again first for the same reasons, the style that went into that game was amazing.

Harumh... and I remember being so pissed that WW was going to be a cel shaded game. :lol:

Im currently playing Darkest Of Days game,... interesting the way we travel trough time!"

And of course, allways doing my best on Codemaster's GRID,.. my favorite racing game. :blamblam:
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="1"]
Intel Q9300 @3.0 ghz
HeartGA-EP45 UD3P Rev. 1.0 - F9 BIOS8gb Corsair XMS2 800mhz
PNY Xtreme Series nvidia 8800GT OC
Asus Xonar DX 7.1
Western Digital 250gb
Seagate Barracuda 350gb
Ultra LF PSU 650W
Thermaltake Soprano RS101 Case
Thermaltake Duorb VGA
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm wandering back through HL2Ep2 getting achievements and HL2Ep1 because I liked the part of the game that took place in the Hospital.
Thundercracker: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Super//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Fractal Design Focus G Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Win10 Pro 64-Bit

Been playing the DiRT demo.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmghDi6L4nk[/ame]
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $4024 ($972 with sales)
  • Games owned: 368
  • Games played: 128 (34%)
  • Hours on record: 917.8h

Decided to try out the DiRT 2 demo. I am a better driver in real life, its hard to drive when you have on or off for gas, brake & steering.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZpKYwKwFFI"]YouTube- Me playing DRT2[/ame]
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $4024 ($972 with sales)
  • Games owned: 368
  • Games played: 128 (34%)
  • Hours on record: 917.8h

runt Wrote:Decided to try out the DiRT 2 demo. I am a better driver in real life, its hard to drive when you have on or off for gas, brake & steering.
YouTube- Me playing DRT2

Keyboard still feels more natural to me than a wheel and pedals... I think the ultimate racing controller for me is a gamepad with analogue sticks and analogue shoulder buttons like the Xbox 360 controller. The $30 I spent on a genuine 360 controller is some of the best money I ever spent on a gamepad for the PC, second would be my venerable Logitech Rumblepad Extreme but I don't think they even sell them anymore.

I really wish I could get into wheel and pedals on a racing game, I've got a perfectly good Logitech MOMO wheel that I've had for 4 years and has been used maybe twice... and not used at all in the last three years.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Left 4 Dead, anyone playing? TheGeekRedneck 9 14,673 09-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Overwheat
  anyone else playing spore? i need help! vesselle 5 10,359 09-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Last Post: vesselle