Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Awwww maaaan!!!!

$^%#%&$%^#

I got the craving to fire up Steam just now and play a game... it was only then that I realized that I forgot to backup my Steam games before my last reformat. Fudgenuggets people, I had like 20GB worth of games there... now I'm going to have to re-download it all! :mad:

I could swear I had a few backup DVDs around here with my Steam games on them, but they've vanished on me. Grrrrrh! :mad:

Nox Wrote:$^%#%&$%^#

I got the craving to fire up Steam just now and play a game... it was only then that I realized that I forgot to backup my Steam games before my last reformat. Fudgenuggets people, I had like 20GB worth of games there... now I'm going to have to re-download it all! :mad:

I could swear I had a few backup DVDs around here with my Steam games on them, but they've vanished on me. Grrrrrh! :mad:

don't feel bad, i'm installing WoW on my laptop (and i'm not sure if it will run it) but just the main game download is 3.89GB

Nox Wrote:$^%#%&$%^#

I can't wait for 'Cloud' to come out.

tspili13 Wrote:you can read free Blue Heaven manga onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineBlue Heaven 1-24 (completed)[Image: 70357530sff.jpg]

OH SNAP!! FREE MANGA!!