Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

The Backlog: Sorce's Edition

Overwheat Wrote:That'd be me.

LOL, oh that's you? Well hey you! Now I know who you are! Big Grin

Here's a doubleshot, since I didn't post one last week:

Blur
Remember Mario Kart? This is kind of the same thing, except with 'real' cars. You can get power ups for your car during a race that can shoot other cars, shield yourself, add temporary boost, and the like. There's also a "leveling" option in getting more fans of your driver. The more fans you have, the more cars you can access. You get more fans by winning races (naturally), and completing challenges during the race. The one major drawback is that out of the box, it only has 360-controller support, so you either have to use that, or a keyboard. Using the keyboard isn't actually that bad (you can split the buttons between both hands), but I would have preferred generic controller support so I could plug in my own controller and play.

The game is fun, but obviously it's meant more for MP than SP. Competing against other people is always better in games like this, so while I enjoyed my time playing it, I'm done with the game.

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
If you're familiar with the Burnout franchise, this vaguely similar. If you're not, Burnout is a series of games that has "puzzles" that you crash cars/trucks into other vehicles for points or cash. There is a racing component as well, and that can be fun, but using a garbage truck as a nuke in the middle of a busy intersection is absolutely awesome.

Burnout Paradise doesn't (or at least doesn't seem to) have the puzzle/crash events in it, just more racing. Now, you can crash into other cars, and they still have Takedown Races, but no puzzle-focused events. And the racing is fun, so no complaints there. But I really like the puzzle aspect to it. The game feels more like an arcade-racer version of Gran Turismo than a Burnout game. Plus, there's only a certain amount of races you can do total, so in order to get better licenses, you have to do the same race over and over again.

One step forward I liked is the Autolog, which is a kind of social media thing attached to the game. It handles your driving stats and records, and on any given street, will tell you what the best time racing it is. So you can challenge yourself to beat someone else's time, or point-score. The game has controller support as well, but it's not limited to the 360; my Wingman Rumblepad works fine with it, though I did have to map out the buttons before I went racing.

As a racing game, it's fine, but I don't see myself going back to it after the week is done.
Thundercracker: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Super//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Fractal Design Focus G Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Win10 Pro 64-Bit

So, here's the schedule for the next 4 games:

February 1st to 7th: Company of Heroes
February 8th to 14th: Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
February 15th to 21st: Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
February 22nd to 28th: Conflict: Denied Ops

The reason why 'Company of Heroes' gets 3 weeks is because each of the add-ons are actually standalone games. So despite having them all boot up from the same menu (after the keys are entered) they all get separate entries. Though who knows if I'll actually spend 3 weeks on them. Conflict: Denied Ops is a game that I had started way back when, but I wanted to get a little deeper into it before deciding if I actually liked it, or just tolerated the first level.
Thundercracker: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//GIGABYTE RTX 2070 Super//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Fractal Design Focus G Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Win10 Pro 64-Bit

Company of Heroes
I had three weeks with this game and I'm still not out of the tutorial missions yet. Not that they're hard, because the game really holds your hand and takes you step-by-step through everything you need to know, but because I'm an idiot and basically forgot I had this installed. Time passed and all of a sudden I had two days to beat three games.

That said, what I gathered from the tutorial missions is this game, is that these games strive for (historical) realism and are very involved on the part of the player. Setting up bases, making sure you have cover in fights, managing resources, and that sort of thing. It's a WW2 (European Theatre) RTS that seems to be very comprehensive in it's scope. You get to actually experience events like the invasion of Normandy, Operation Market Garden, as well as others.

I'm not sure if I'll go back to these games when I'm done with the Backlog, but that certainly doesn't mean that they're not good games. If anything, they're not my type, but I think I'd like them if I actually got into it.

Conflict: Denied Ops
Very meh. Basically a bog-standard coop game where there's one guy who carries the sniper rifle and one guy who carries the machine gun. They can't swap weapons, and they never run out of bullets. They can run out of grenades though, so that's fun. Health is regenerative, and the two characters can heal each other if one takes too much damage.

One thing I did like about the game was that in SP mode, the player could swap between the two characters at will (like say, if one was close to dying) but having each character only be able to do specific things was kind of annoying. Also, the banter between the two could basically be summed up as "old white redneck and young(ish) black man that don't really like one another".

I haven't beaten it yet, and if I don't do so before the deadline, then I won't care. It's probably better if you're playing with a friend (as all coop/MP games usually are), but I'm not willing to find out.

Here's the schedule for the next 4 games:

March 1st to 7th: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
March 8th to 14th: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
March 15th to 21st: Darksiders
March 22nd to 28th: Deadlight

Like with Company of Heroes last time around, Condition Zero and Global Offensive are two separate (yet equal) games. Condition Zero is touted as "single player CS" while Global Offensive is an updated and expanded version of the original CS release by Valve over a decade ago. Think of it as the Black Mesa Source of Counter-Strike. Kind of.

This month may be changed a bit as it goes on also, since I'm debating on whether or not I'll be picking up Dead Space 3. If I do, it will be bumping Deadlight to the next group, since that's where DS3 would be alphabetically. Right now the game is $40 (physical copy only), so I could see myself biting, but I don't have a problem waiting.

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Well, whoever said it was an SP version of Counter-Strike was completely, totally, and utterly correct. Basically you're given the standard missions (DM, Rescue Hostages, Bomb Defusal) and 5 AI opponents... and then as many AI companions as your allotted points allow. There are little sub goals, like "kill someone with [GUN X], or beat the round in a certain amount of time, but it's basically Counter-Strike's version of Half-Life's Hazard Course... as it's own game.

So yeah, having played a fair amount of Counter-Strike back in the day, this presents me with nothing new (like say, Black Mesa did) and too much of everything that's old. It'd be fine if it was MP (which will be next week), but since they're trying to pass this off as an SP game, it's mostly a big ol' FAIL.

And as the cherry on top, you can even look for MP games to play from the main menu. So... there you go.

edit: As with movies, Counter Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes make the game a lot better than if they hadn't been "deleted" in the first place. Still don't care to pick this game up after the week is done, but at least it's not as horrible as I thought it was. Also, the Deleted Scenes had a training course. Whoops.

JFC the last DLC for Mass Effect 3 is coming out today.

Why yes, I am okay with being pandered to. Why do you ask?

This DLC is so guddam good, you guys. Worth every penny.

I haven't even sat down and played the first Mass Effect.
∆Mi-1=-a∑Di(n)(∑Fij(n-1)+Fexti(n-1))

Overwheat Wrote:I haven't even sat down and played the first Mass Effect.

Thank god I'm not alone.

Origin's got the trilogy pack on sale right now through the 12th for $25 if you have the cash (though it doesn't include any paid DLC, only the free stuff).

Sorce Wrote:Origin's got the trilogy pack on sale right now through the 12th for $25 if you have the cash (though it doesn't include any paid DLC, only the free stuff).

Oh I already bought 1 and 2 during the Steam Christmas Sale... I just have to sit down and play them...

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
CS, 12 years later. Hasn't aged well. I mean, the graphics are nicer, and the UI is cool, but the fact that you still have to rotate to your melee weapon and then select it AND none of the right-clicking brings up iron sights/zoom of any kind (or alternately, puts a silencer on a weapon) except on Sniper Rifles makes this one kind of annoying to me. Plus, anyone that is generally still playing CS is undoubted absurdly good compared to me, so that makes it less fun.

The Hazard Course was amusing, and there is a single-player component (with Bots against Bots), but that's not enough to keep me playing. I doubt I'll keep playing this one through the week, heck, I might even install it before the end of the day.

Sorce Wrote:Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
CS, 12 years later. Hasn't aged well. I mean, the graphics are nicer, and the UI is cool, but the fact that you still have to rotate to your melee weapon and then select it AND none of the right-clicking brings up iron sights/zoom of any kind (or alternately, puts a silencer on a weapon) except on Sniper Rifles makes this one kind of annoying to me. Plus, anyone that is generally still playing CS is undoubted absurdly good compared to me, so that makes it less fun.

The Hazard Course was amusing, and there is a single-player component (with Bots against Bots), but that's not enough to keep me playing. I doubt I'll keep playing this one through the week, heck, I might even install it before the end of the day.
I haven't played csConfusedource in forever, haven't tried go even though I own it. So how do you bring up sights or put the silencer on?
Chrono
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU: Intel Q9650 @ 3.60GHz (9x400MHz)
Ram: 8GB OCZ Reaper PC2-1066
Video: EVGA GTX560 Ti SC 2GB @ 900/1800/2004 Heart
Sephiroth - Rog Strix Hero III G731GU
[Image: g1glk1-6.png]

I kind of mis-typed on that one.

The guns I used had no iron sights whatsoever. Right-clicking generally did nothing, but in a couple of cases would put a silencer on the gun, or in the case of the SRs, use the scope. All targeting was done by the little crosshairs on the center of the screen.

Darksiders
I liked it better when it was called God of War. Seriously, the game brings nothing new to the table (except maybe character designs by Joe Madureira), while the gameplay feels like a carbon copy of GoW. That said, the story was still interesting enough, and if I wasn't trying to get through my backlog I would probably keep playing intermittently until I beat it.... but alas, other games await. I might back up my save and continue later, but if I don't... I'm not going to cry myself to sleep.

Deadlight
Deadlight is a story of a man trying to find his wife and daughter (along with his comrades) in the zombie apocalypse. Though here, they're called "Shadows", not "Zombies"; have all the same characteristics though, except the Shadows' eyes glow red. Anyway, this is kind of a familiar setting for a fair amount of games (and movies, and tv shows) as of late, so this much isn't as impressive. Where it gets interesting to me, is that the game is a side-scrolling platformer with a healthy helping of survival horror. See, you get weapons in the game (axes, pistols, and shotguns) but you never really have enough stamina or ammo to just mow everything down in your path. So you run. You jump. You climb. All in the vain hope you never actually have to fight any of these creatures and that you can get to where you're trying to go. And since this is the Zombie Apocalypse, a secondary character type that you encounter is also your fellow man. Sure, some will ultimately help you, and some will ultimately not, but either way, you're in for a good (if sometimes frustrating) time.

Another little nod I noticed is that the game takes place in the 1980s, so there are references to world events, but with the games' own little twist on it. Like Chernobyl instead of being an accident, it was planned as a way to take out some of the Shadows.

The one thing I don't like about the game is that while it auto-saves, there is no manual saving on the part of the player. It makes quitting out and the inevitable later continuation be a bit more annoying than it could be. Anyway, if I don't finish this game before the deadline, I most definitely will come back to this later.

Next Five:

March 29th to April 4th: DotA 2
April 5th to April 11th: Dragon Age II
April 12th to April 18th: Far Cry
April 19th to April 25th: Hitman: Codename 47
April 26th to May 2nd: Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Five games this time around since March had an extra week in it, and I wanted to balance it out. Additionally, Hitman and Hitman 2 will be interesting, since I may not play H2 if I don't like the first game much. The same of course will go for the third game in the series, so I might skip down to Home instead. We'll see though.

Well, an unexpected update to the backlog.. I've added Trine 2 (and it's DLC) to the list because I received it as a gift.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that Nox is trying to sabotage my efforts to get ahead of the backlog. Wink It's funny, because a co-worker suggested he might do the same (though with other games, not Trine) a couple days ago.

"Since you're going in alphabetical order, I'll buy you Bastion, just so you have to play it first. Then maybe Antichamber. Or AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome."

Teeheehee Big Grin

DotA2
The short of it is that this is not my kind of game. It's a "clickfest", where you can't just move your character where you want to go, you have to click a spot so that they can walk there. WASD is a place where spells can be bound (based on the chidings I got when I hit those buttons), and if you want more of the map, you need to use the arrow keys... otherwise just click-click-click-click.

The story might be great, the fighting/magic may be in-depth, but I'm not interested.

Whoops.

Sorce Wrote:Whoops.

Indeed. *raises eyebrow*

For those of you expecting a mini-review of Dragon Age II, it is not to be. For DAII is on Origin, and since I don't have that set to load when Windows does, I completely forgot about it. Also, Origin is still basically "that thing for Mass Effect" in my brain, so it didn't even register. I'll be getting to it next week though, now that it has come to my attention. Instead, I just skipped over DAII and went right to Far Cry, and have been playing that.

Far Cry
What to say, what to say... well, for starters, the graphics aren't as impressive 9 years down the road. It's not ugly, but there's definitely some "blocky" issues prevalent. And this is with everything maxed as well. Gameplay is confusing as well. Not that I can't figure out what the buttons do, but there's a definite "Sneak and Hide" aspect to it, but it's not entirely well done. You usually have to kill everyone in a 3 mile radius (not a joke) anyway, so it's almost not worth it to sneak around. The only real reason to do so is because you aren't given enough health/armor (and this was on Easy) to really take on enemies in a stand up fight. You do have enough in the way of guns and ammo, however, so there's a false sense of security.

The little radar on your HUD gives you a direction you need to head in, as well as a meter that determines how aware the enemies are of your presence. However, there's no real way to track said enemies other than with your eyes. And the enemies don't need to be able to see you to tell where you are. And are really good snipers.

As far as the story, it's not bad, but there's nothing that's blowing me away. Whenever I'm done playing this for the week, that'll be it. It's not really worth backing up a save and starting from the last checkpoint later on... which reminds me... I don't think there's an actual manual save in the game (didn't check the keybindings), but a series of auto-save checkpoints in the game. It makes dying and reloading more of a pain than it should be, as well as loading up a "fresh" game if you want to play for a bit.

So yeah, the game is okay, but nothing to write home about. A very solid Meh.

Dragon Age II
Well, this franchise was behind the 8-ball for me since the last time I played...

Sorce Wrote:Dragon Age's team AI was giving me fits

But I saw that DA2 was $6 during EA's "PLEASE DON'T HATE US FOR THE SIMCITY LAUNCH" Sale, so I picked it up. I'd actually heard good things about the game (like the first one), despite the game being cranked out in 8 months, plus I'm a BioWare fan as of Mass Effect. Anyway, I was still hesitant based on the aforementioned team AI, but I figured that I'll run the tutorial, and bump down the difficulty to Casual and see if that takes care of any issues I had.

It absolutely did.

The game works a lot better than DA, (at least initially) and it pulled me right into it. The henchmen can be micromanaged like in the previous game, but absolutely do not have to since they have pre-programmed tactics/personalities for themselves. So yeah, the mechanics get a passing grade from me. As for everything else... as I told one person, I'm not having fun, but it is a good game. I think that stems from while the story is good, they keep killing people I like. And not killing the people I don't.

Like previous BioWare games, you have the option to romance characters, but unlike the recent games, there's no "glass wall". What I mean by that is in say, Mass Effect, Female-Shepard could romance Kaidan, or Thane, or Jacob, or even Garrus... but not Miranda, Ashley, Jack, or Tali. The closest "same sex" relationship (up until ME3) was Liara, but she wasn't female insofar as her entire species is one gender (hot blue chicks), so there wasn't a choice. In Dragon Age 2, everyone is or can be attracted to the protagonist, whether either side is male or female. They also let you take it up a notch by enabling you to have a (off-screen) threesome if the right conditions are met.

The one negative comment I do have about the game is that some of the fights are unnecessarily hard. And this is still on the Casual difficulty setting. I'm not necessarily expecting to steamroll everything, but some of the fights are basically 4 v. 100... and that's (literally) quite draining. Health/Mana/Stamina Potions are the rule, not the exception. And there I actually do have to keep a close eye on my squadmates, to make sure they don't "die" during a fight because Hawke (the protagonist) can't solo everything.

Anyway, I'm not done with the game yet, but I am in the third act, and I don't think I'll finish it before the deadline. As such, I will definitely back up my save and continue later, since the story itself is interesting (Mages v. Templars) and while I am losing favorite characters, I'm still invested in (some) of the ones that are still left.

Also, Re: Isabela

[spoiler]We're gonna need a bigger motorboat.[/spoiler]

edit: Apparently DA2's DX11 renderer is bugged to all hell to boot, so the game will crash often and vigorously. That said, it's DX9 mode is perfectly fine, and the CCC can add back in any visual effects that DX11 (AA, AS, etc.) was running.

Couldn't get Hitman to run properly, so it's on to Hitman 2.

edit: Hitman 2 doesn't like widescreen... on to Hitman 3.

Hitman: Blood Money
I'll just keep this short/polite and say this game isn't for me.

Home
The entire game lasts about an hour (the dev claims 90 min. when you start it up)... and it's a very odd kind of experience. The protagonist wakes up in an unfamiliar house, and his leg hurts. Something is "off" about the whole thing, and you spend the game looking for your wife; investigating that house, where you used to work, the sewers, campsites... there's no fighting (or encounters) in the game whatsoever, just you, your trusty flashlight, and whatever information/items you find in your journey. The ending is kind of open-ended as well, as the devs have you decide what actually happened (based on the clues you found) to put you in that house at the beginning, and encourage you to post about your experience online at their website.

And as a result of these two games... I've basically blown through the next two weeks of backlog in about 2 and a half hours. I'll be bumping up Kane & Lynch: Dead Men up to next week instead of waiting. Man, I wish I hadn't uninstalled Dragon Age II...

Well, I re-installed Dragon Age II and finished that out. I was a lot closer to the ending than I thought I was, and now that the game is done, I can give a "proper" opinion on it.

It's pretty good. I'm not going to give away spoilers, but normally in this sort of game there's the Big Bad, and you gather your team and kill it. Here, it's not so cut and dried. I mean, it's pretty close, but the Big Bad depends on your POV in the game. Here it's Mages v. Templars, with the conflict mostly about how "free" Mages should be to do their thing. It's more of a battle of ideals than Good v. Evil; both sides have their points and both sides are equally worthy of support, so it's up to the player to decide in which direction they want to go.

That said, since it is a battle of ideals... your squadmates have their own opinions as well. As in, you can talk to them about theirs, agree, disagree, and everything in between... and then at the end? They can totally join the "other" side. Which means you must now kung fu fight them. And that's awesome.

Added Battlefield 1942 to the list because, once again, it's on Origin and I completely forgot it existed. Also took off The Witcher because I've actually played that a bit so it doesn't need to be on the list.

That said, since I don't have a game to play until Friday, I'll squeeze BF1942 in over the next few days.

Battlefield 1942
I was a big fan of BF2142 when that was popular, so I downloaded this one for free (Origin giveaway) a while back to recapture some of the fun. Yeah... not so fun on SP, and pretty close to 2142 (obviously) in mechanics and gameplay. Graphics are a step back from what I've been playing as of late as well, but that's not a minus all things considered.

I'd like to play this with people, as that is the entire point of this game, but I'm not really in the mood to go pubbing with a game like this. Mostly because if people are still playing it, they're on a level I can not even hope to attain, so I'd rather not force myself to endure that.

I have an uncle who has been into BF1942 almost since it came out (can't believe it's been all these years ago). He's tried and tried to get me into it but it's always been sort of blah to me...

He's pretty dedicated to it too last I checked. Is part of a clan, helps run a multiplayer server, hell he even has a seperate flightstick setup just for when he's in a plane in the game, etc.

I did have a brief fascination with Battlefield: Vietnam, namely because I find it hilarious that you can pilot vehicles with era-appropriate rock music blaring from them. Nothing like having a helicopter whiz by you with 'White Rabbit' blaring... complete with doppler effect.

Kane and Lynch: Dead Men
Sucks.

So, here's the list of the next few games.

May 3rd to May 9th: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
May 10th to May 16th: Magicka
May 17th to May 23th: Mark of the Ninja
May 24th to May 30th: Max Payne
May 31st to June 6th: Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne

And since I'm posting this about a week late...

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
I'm liking the game. It's definitely more outright puzzle-based rather than gunplay with puzzles. Heck, the first three weapons you get in the game (Lara's pistols, a spear, and remote bombs) have unlimited ammo, so you don't really even need to worry about scrounging any up at inconvenient points.

Every level you encounter has a definite goal, with optional sub-goals and challenges that you can complete along the way. Completion of the challenges and sub-goals net you extra points, better items, and life/ammo upgrades, so accomplishing them is definitely worth your while. In addition, you can enter Challenge Rooms that can give you extra items or upgrades. And every level can be replayed for a chance at a better score for that level.

The game is meant to be played co-op, but as a single player, I had no problem navigating any of the puzzles or rooms to get anything done. The game itself is pretty fun in this regard, since the puzzles can be hard, but not difficult, and there is a definite feeling of progression in the story and satisfaction from clearing each level.

I'm not entirely sure I'll finish the game before the deadline, but I am having fun with it and the fact that it has Steam Cloud attached means I can pick it back up later at the same spot I left if I decide to uninstall.

Magicka
Initially, I bought this game so that I'd have an alternate to Flora's Fruit Farm and The Orange Box on my laptop as something to play. I grabbed it on a sale, eagerly installed it and... my laptop wouldn't run it. So it languished in my backlog until this past week, waiting for it's secrets to be unlocked.

I wanted to like this game, I really did. The humor was funny, there are genre-references galore ("Hey! Listen!"), and the ability to both make your own magic spells and the DLC options are quite nice. The problem, as with certain games before it, is the controls. I guess I'm just not cut out for "click a spot to move there"-type movement, in addition to the mouse being the main method of spell delivery.

When everything clicked, it was awesome, but that didn't happen enough in my experience. It's a shame it didn't, but c'est la vie.

Picked up On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode Three because Penny Arcade! is giving it out for free today only.

A sidebar:

Since VALVe has decided to make Steam itself a game, I've been playing back through HL2 (and the episodes) and am once again surprised how they've held up. The graphics are a bit dated, though not outrageously so, and Alyx is a bit closer to annoying than I remember, but at least thus far, HL2 and HL2Ep1 have been a real treat.

These run-throughs have also allowed me to get the Achievements that had been patched into the PC version of the game since the last time I played. Of course, I didn't get every cheevo on the lists, but in going for some of them, I've found a renewed sense of fun (and frustration :lol: ). I had initially planned on deleting the games at the end of the weekend, but since I've been having fun, I've decided to "keep 'em around" for a bit longer. Plus, I haven't gone through HL2Ep2 yet, and I can't play the first two without playing the last. That'd be ridiculous.

Honestly I still think HL2 has some of the most 'realistic' graphics to date, it's hard to believe it's been almost ten years since it released. Particularly the Ravenholm maps, some of those you'd have a hard time telling the difference between it and an actual photograph of a city.

It really makes me wish [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9mLEL_Onfo"]Action Half-Life 2 for the Source engine[/ame] would have gathered a full head of steam. (haha no pun intended). If you missed out on the days of Action Half-Life all those years ago, you missed out on a hell of a lot of fun. Man I can't believe it's been almost 15 years since the original AHL was released!

...errm... anyway getting off on a tangent there....

Want to know what's creepy?

Starting up HL2Ep2, and getting full music and sound... then running into Alyx... who doesn't speak but is still clearly communicating. Her lips don't move, you can't hear her dialog, but she changes facial expressions and gestures with her hands/arms like she's having a conversation with you.

Brr.

Sorry this one is a couple days late.

Mark of the Ninja
Absolutely liked it. MotN is a side-scrolling stealth game about Revenge. See, this dude attacked your Ninja Clan, and captured them. So you spend the game rescuing your compadres and then killing the dude responsible.

Except.. well.. this is why the "review" was late. That's not what actually happened. Well, it is, but as always, there's more to it than meets the eye. Which I should have expected, since the game deals with ninja. No major spoilers, but I will say that the game is either very satisfying when you figure out puzzles and ways to deal with (or avoid) opponents, or very frustrating when you can't. You of course can level up and gain abilities and tools as you go through the game which can only enhance yourself and your playstyle.

The game also gives you a chance to re-play levels to better your skills and get more points. This of course helps you better learn the game and get more rewards, which can influence your abilities, tools, even the outfit(s) you can wear in-game.

I haven't finished the game (yet), but I'm actually going to bend the rules and keep playing until I do. I'm pretty sure I'm at the last stage, so stopping now would be a travesty, even if I backed up my save.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sorce's Backlog: The Next Time Around Sorce 178 142,012 09-14-2021, 06:29 AM
Last Post: Sorce
  So I guess I'm gonna do one of dem dere gaming backlog threads... TheGeekRedneck 59 79,829 12-23-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: ToddSut