Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Balls!!

my mouse ball was dirty... cleaned it... it bit the dust...

now i have to deal with a mouse with no scroll Sad

DAMN MY LAZINESS!! I NEED A SCROLL MOUSE!!

Big Grin

I don't know what I'd do if I had to go back to a mouse with a ball, or a mouse without a scroll wheel.

I'd also be lost without the buttons by my thumb that let me go back and forward on the web.

:-O

I WANT ONE!!!!!!

(technologically challenged)

Nox Wrote:I'd also be lost without the buttons by my thumb that let me go back and forward on the web.

True story. I'm not quite adjusted to my G5 after having an MX518. One less thumb button is a sad day. :-(

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:True story. I'm not quite adjusted to my G5 after having an MX518. One less thumb button is a sad day. :-(

you know, the razer diamondback mouse sitting next to you has a back and forward key by your thumb

Pciber Wrote:you know, the razer diamondback mouse sitting next to you has a back and forward key by your thumb

Yeah......but it's for the Linux box. I DID pay big money for it.
imageshack sucks

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:Yeah......but it's for the Linux box. I DID pay big money for it.

So switch 'em? the razor has COOL GREEN LIGHTS!

Pciber Wrote:you know, the razer diamondback mouse sitting next to you has a back and forward key by your thumb

Plus, you've got the same mouse.....just in blue.

green is cooler.
imageshack sucks

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:True story. I'm not quite adjusted to my G5 after having an MX518. One less thumb button is a sad day. :-(
QFT.

I 'lost' my MX500 several months ago, and I STILL miss it (and it's forward thumb button).

Sorce Wrote:QFT.

I 'lost' my MX500 several months ago, and I STILL miss it (and it's forward thumb button).

I feel ya there. I actually SOLD my MX500 and snagged a MX518; after which I sold the MX518 when I bought a MX1000. The 1000 was nice, but if I remember, it had issues sitting on the charging cradle, and there were quite a few LAN's that i'd go to where my MX1000 would end up flat-out dying on me (normally during the CS tourney or other important time where i absolutely NEEDED a mouse to work).

I don't have any big complaints about my G5, though...It's nice, and I've got it balanced for how I hold it using the adjustable weight pack inside.
imageshack sucks

It's almost time to pick up the 2nd Generation of the G5 (the one that has the forward button) or the new G9. i've had my G5 for just over two years and it's just starting to show signs of dieing.

I bought my G5 rev. 2 about a year ago, I love it although I do miss my old MX1000 sometimes because it was cordless.

I have a buddy that, for the longest time after me and all my other LAN cronies upgraded to optical mice, still used this old POS Compaq ball mouse to play CS with.

He kicked all our asses. Still does.
imageshack sucks

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:I have a buddy that, for the longest time after me and all my other LAN cronies upgraded to optical mice, still used this old POS Compaq ball mouse to play CS with.

He kicked all our asses. Still does.

Doesn't that just mean you guys suck hardcore?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Nox Wrote:Doesn't that just mean you guys suck hardcore?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

No.....he was just almighty. Words could not describe.

and he gamed on that old CRT monitor for the longest time, too.
imageshack sucks

What was worse, was when he would drink, and get an even better score... there was just something not right there...

Nox Wrote:I'd also be lost without the buttons by my thumb that let me go back and forward on the web.

me too, jason. :p
well whatever nevermind