Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

dammit dammit dammit i'm pissed

what's your bitch of the moment?

mine is spam :mad:

Eh?

If you're referring to wajiguqu0223, He is not a problem anymore. Big Grin

I've also added the email domain to the ban list.

my bitch of the moment?
for some weird reason the electrical outlets in the bathrooms won't work with any of our blowdryers anymore. resetting the blowdryer or the outlet doesn't work.
i just spent 20 minutes on the living room floor blowdrying my hair. no mirror, a crick in my lower back and overall disatisfaction with the results.

Sad
well whatever nevermind

qwest "customer service". it should not be that hard to configure an actiontec m1000 to only function as a modem and not as a router as well. i want to use my wrt54g as my router damn it.

runt Wrote:qwest "customer service". it should not be that hard to configure an actiontec m1000 to only function as a modem and not as a router as well. i want to use my wrt54g as my router damn it.

Should be fairly easy to put the M1000 into bridge mode... that's all you should need to do.

Well that, and then configure your router to connect to WAN via PPPoE using your Qwest main account login and password.

Nox Wrote:Should be fairly easy to put the M1000 into bridge mode... that's all you should need to do.

Well that, and then configure your router to connect to WAN via PPPoE using your Qwest main account login and password.

one would think so, but for some reason dd-wrt v24 sp1 on my wrt54g won't connect using PPPoE. flashed to the linksys firmware (which is ugly as sin) and it works fine now Sad

in other news, i have this nice 4.38gb bootable iso image sitting on my laptop that i cannot burn to a dvd and have it show as burnt (always shows as empty). anyone ever run into something like that?

i'm pissed that i screwed up my credit so terribly when i lived in nyc. i really dug myself in deep. the worst part was that it was for heroin.

anyway, i'm trying to re-establish my credit and it might take a while, but the lease here will be up soon and i'll need to have a job and some credit to get a new place.

ps: i'm scared. i've never lived alone. i think living by myself might make me shrivel up and die. :p but seriously, i am a bit scared.
well whatever nevermind

I think someone hijacked my ICQ account, I can't log into it and password retrieval isn't working. Motherfuckers.

sorry sorce. Sad
some folk are just plain mean. if you find out who it is, can i be your muscle? i'll go all PMS on them!!!
well whatever nevermind

vesselle Wrote:sorry sorce. Sad
some folk are just plain mean. if you find out who it is, can i be your muscle? i'll go all PMS on them!!!
PMS

That's all i needed to hear.

*Neo Runs to antarctica*
Chrono
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU: Intel Q9650 @ 3.60GHz (9x400MHz)
Ram: 8GB OCZ Reaper PC2-1066
Video: EVGA GTX560 Ti SC 2GB @ 900/1800/2004 Heart
HD: 1x WD Black 640GB AALS SATA2 3.0GB/s
1x WD Black 1TB FALS SATA2 3.0GB/s
Optical: Samsung SH-S223Q 22x DVD multiwriter w/Lightscribe
Sound: Onboard 7.1 Surround
Speakers: Logitech X-540 5.1

one of my roommate's cats sleeps with me on the couch. every night. so my cats don't sleep with me when he's there.

not too bad a complaint i guess. however, he's like a million years old and he freakin' PISSES on my lap. EVERY NIGHT! the cushion under my butt has been washed and disinifected a kabillion times and it still stinks.

i love trinity and i know he's old as the hills but, as the Funkadelics have said many times, "Shit, Goddam, Git Off Yer Ass and Jam"!
well whatever nevermind

My back is my current bitch of the moment..

Hurts like a sum bitch. Been that way for about week and a half. Tried everything to get it to stop, but nothing is working.
Chrono
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P
CPU: Intel Q9650 @ 3.60GHz (9x400MHz)
Ram: 8GB OCZ Reaper PC2-1066
Video: EVGA GTX560 Ti SC 2GB @ 900/1800/2004 Heart
HD: 1x WD Black 640GB AALS SATA2 3.0GB/s
1x WD Black 1TB FALS SATA2 3.0GB/s
Optical: Samsung SH-S223Q 22x DVD multiwriter w/Lightscribe
Sound: Onboard 7.1 Surround
Speakers: Logitech X-540 5.1

Neocorteqz Wrote:My back is my current bitch of the moment..

Hurts like a sum bitch. Been that way for about week and a half. Tried everything to get it to stop, but nothing is working.

opana = teh good drug (oxymorphone)

that's what my hubby is on. he's got to have a surgery consultation next month to repair one of his discs...

neo- i sure do hope you don't have the problems my hubby has... it's been hell not only on him, but on the rest of our family as well.

Fucking internet. My modem/signal is b0rked, so I have to use the Apartment's free Wi-Fi... which ranges between either dial-up speeds or nothing at all. I should be happy at the fact that I even have internet, but when I need to refresh every page I hit at least 3 times so it loads completely, it's downright painful.

if you lived closer, i'd let you steal from my wi-fi. Big Grin
well whatever nevermind

My back injury is starting to heal up, Doc put me on an exercise regiment to help strengthen my back and the muscles that run along the lumbar region of my spine. As it turns out, I twisted my L5 and L6 bones to the left slightly, sending pain down my leg.

Vicoden helps a little, but not much.
imageshack sucks

The Retro Clarinet Wrote:Vicoden helps a little, but not much.

ask for opana extended release. you will be in heaven!

my current bitch:

So I forked out $800 to learn a new skill a year ago this month. Still can't get hired to work using my new skill. Now I'm afraid I can't get a job doing said skill because it's been a year, and in the medical field... it just about the same as computers.... the longer you go without using it... the more advances are made... and it's even less likely to be hired. I'm a certified "blood-sucker" (phlebotomist) and I've been on 3 interviews in one year. this is also why I've been doing the Avon thing, because we're in dire need of another income. Around March I had applied for 316 or so jobs and was rejected every time, so I took time off from applying .. IT WAS DEPRESSING AS HELL. Now I'm back into applying, and still getting rejected. Of course now, I'm applying for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I'm even remotely qualified for. I just have to have full time work and at the very minimum $10/hr. $100/wk for childcare and $50/wk or more for gas.

/end rant

I ordered a stick of RAM for my laptop on Friday, and got my "Shipping Confirmation" e-mail yesterday, along with the tracking number. As of 5 minutes ago, DHL still doesn't have it in their system. I hate those fuckers; if I had known that DHL was handling the shipment, I would have upgraded to better service (either UPS or FedEx).

I am not sure, but I had heard recently that DHL was going out of business... but not sure when or if it's even true. Just thought I'd share!

Renegade Wrote:I am not sure, but I had heard recently that DHL was going out of business... but not sure when or if it's even true. Just thought I'd share!

They are 're-structuring' their North American business, the first thing to go will be most of their shipping and delivery crew in the USA. Most DHL packages will now be handed off to USPS.

I knew about that already (which is awesome, btw) the thing is if I had actually known that DHL was handling the standard shipping, I would have paid to upgrade. In the past, it's been UPS, and I've been fine with that.