GameBeat Forums  
"Very funny, Scotty... NOW BEAM DOWN MY DAMN UNIFORM!"

Go Back   GameBeat Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Lobby

New User Registration is now OPEN - Come on in!

Old 10-11-2009, 05:31 PM

Thats great news nox,just that you have reconsidered.Take your time if you decide to put them back,we can wait.I enjoyed every one of your videos,but the gigabyte vids were especially helpful.I know your vista and panasonic vids were a hot attraction as well.I personally liked the everyday stuff just as much.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsdad09 View Post
Thats great news nox,just that you have reconsidered.Take your time if you decide to put them back,we can wait.I enjoyed every one of your videos,but the gigabyte vids were especially helpful.I know your vista and panasonic vids were a hot attraction as well.I personally liked the everyday stuff just as much.
Check out the ones on how to make a USB Windows 7 install flash drive. I use a different method (I should make one too) but those are great too. Nox has a lot of good ones. The ones on him building and rebuilding computers were very informative to me also. Nox has a certain way of explaining things in detail.

I am very glad Nox has reconsidered. There is no rush but I would like to see them back up. I think if you're bored Nox....you might consider doing some software reviews or hardware updates on your stuff and how it's performed over time.

This has made me decide to start making some vids. I already made one. here it is. haha my first video. I am getting my new mobo tomorrow. I am planning to do an unboxing and overview. It will be nothing compared to Nox. I don't know what the heck I'm talking about.