GameBeat Forums  
"Very funny, Scotty... NOW BEAM DOWN MY DAMN UNIFORM!"

Go Back   GameBeat Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Lobby

New User Registration is now OPEN - Come on in!

Old 03-06-2013, 01:03 PM
i liek turtles

Today is launch day for the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell. I ate one. It was delightful.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:36 PM
teh gun geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildre View Post
Today is launch day for the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco at Taco Bell. I ate one. It was delightful.
mmmm, I want some.
Do or do not, there is no try.
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/IT/CM/O d- s+:+ a c++++ B P--- L+ E---- W+++ N o-- K- w+++++ O---- M V-- PS+ PE+ Y+ PGP t 5 X-- R- tv+ b+ DI++ D++ G e++ h---- r+++ y++++
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
Old 03-06-2013, 11:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to Overwheat Send a message via MSN to Overwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildre View Post
I had one as well today. It is much better than the Nacho Cheese one.
Old 03-06-2013, 11:37 PM
i liek turtles

Finished off the ME3 Citadel DLC ... man, if I could just end the game right there, before getting back on the Normandy, that would be the perfect ending. Of course, the events of Citadel need to take place after the ME3 ending, and for it to take place after the ending some assumptions have to be made ...
Old 03-07-2013, 04:09 AM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

Yeah, unfortunately Word of God has come down and said that this is definitely not post-game DLC.

That said, I enjoyed the "mission", and now I'm doing all the other stuff that was included. Too bad all the e-mails don't come in at once.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit
Old 03-07-2013, 09:12 AM
TROLOLO

Send a message via ICQ to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via AIM to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via Yahoo to TheGeekRedneck

Fought with the damn phone lines most of the night and into this morning... but I think I got it all fixed up now.

Cliffs: Static and DSL modem noises on the line for a long time now... unplug the DSL modem and the line would almost be completely free of noise. Not totally but almost clean. So of course that led me down the wrong path of blaming DSL filters, phone cords, the modem itself, hell for awhile there I was even trying to find fault with the old WRT54G that even after ten years still provides wi-fi around the house.

I finally got desperate and pulled the jack from the wall and the junction box from the wall... and what do you know? When I pulled the junction box out (it's the kind with 'ears' that grab the sheetrock) I discovered that the CAT5e I used to run the phone line had gotten pinched between the back of the junction box and the other side of the wall. I sure thought CAT5e was stronger than that but I guess since it's solid core and not stranded it's kind of brittle. Luckily I had left enough slack when I ran the line last summer that it wasn't much of an issue to snip the CAT5e before the pinched section and then re-run it through the junction box and re-wire the jack.

Got everything back together, DSL is up (obviously), and every POTS call I've made so far has been clean as a whistle.

What a pain in the ass though...

Steam Profile HERE - Friend me!
Facebook HERE - Friend me!
YouTube HERE and HERE - Friend me!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:40 AM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

Who's got two thumbs and is going to see Fluffy in 2 weeks?

This guy!
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit
Old 03-07-2013, 10:55 AM
teh gun geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Who's got two thumbs and is going to see Fluffy in 2 weeks?

This guy!
HUH?

And in other news, I found out that I will betting paid to be on call as well as get a company provided phone & laptop.
GCS/IT/CM/O d- s+:+ a c++++ B P--- L+ E---- W+++ N o-- K- w+++++ O---- M V-- PS+ PE+ Y+ PGP t 5 X-- R- tv+ b+ DI++ D++ G e++ h---- r+++ y++++
Old 03-07-2013, 08:59 PM
i liek turtles

Drinking beer. Aww yiss.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:27 PM
teh gun geek

And it goes for another 10-20 feet on each sideImageUploadedByTapatalk1362709611.830660.jpg