GameBeat Forums  
"Very funny, Scotty... NOW BEAM DOWN MY DAMN UNIFORM!"

Go Back   GameBeat Forums > General Chit-Chat > The Lobby

New User Registration is now OPEN - Come on in!

Old 10-30-2012, 09:33 PM
i liek turtles

Normally, every two weeks, I bust out the clippers and give myself a haircut. Did that today but apparently someone else used it first, since the battery went flat after I did the right half of my head. No problem, I plugged in my backup clippers ... and the blade promptly fell out. Gilette Fusion to the rescue
Old 10-31-2012, 02:51 AM
TROLOLO

Send a message via ICQ to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via AIM to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via Yahoo to TheGeekRedneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildre View Post
Normally, every two weeks, I bust out the clippers and give myself a haircut. Did that today but apparently someone else used it first, since the battery went flat after I did the right half of my head. No problem, I plugged in my backup clippers ... and the blade promptly fell out. Gilette Fusion to the rescue

Steam Profile HERE - Friend me!
Facebook HERE - Friend me!
YouTube HERE and HERE - Friend me!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:39 PM
i liek turtles

Well, my smooth cueball head made it super easy to put the Morphsuit on and take it off. I knew there was an upside.

Tomorrow is the first day of Movember. Of course, I am growing a mustache. I have postponed winter beard growth until Decembeard because charity is important.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:00 PM
TROLOLO

Send a message via ICQ to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via AIM to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via Yahoo to TheGeekRedneck

Having a heck of a time replaying Doom 3... the eye candy is amazing for a game that's almost ten years old. Sikkmod and Wulfen/Monoxead texture packs just make things look amazing.

Parallax Occlusion Mapping also brings my lowly GTX560 (non-Ti) to it's knees... lol

OHSHIT RELOAD RELOAD RELOAD RELOAD!!!!!

Old 11-01-2012, 08:30 AM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

Okay, this is probably the worst time of the year to say this, but I will anyway.

Nox, whenever you decide to get back on Project Walk My Ass Off, I will totally join you. I mean, I don't live in Texas, and only have my cell phone for video, but I'll do it anyway.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit
Old 11-01-2012, 06:52 PM
TROLOLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Okay, this is probably the worst time of the year to say this, but I will anyway.

Nox, whenever you decide to get back on Project Walk My Ass Off, I will totally join you. I mean, I don't live in Texas, and only have my cell phone for video, but I'll do it anyway.
Yeah, that decision is coming really soon.

I wouldn't admit this anywhere else (not even on my video blogs) but I am huge right now. Dangerously overweight. Like I could be on one of those TLC shows overweight.

I've always been a big guy... from the time I was 18 I've been at least 250. In April of 2009 I weighed 350lbs. Last month I weighed and ... well... let's just say it was more than that.

I'm a huge tall guy, 6'2" so I wear the weight better than most but there's no denying I'm a humongus fatass. I've got to do something and NOW.

Funny thing is I don't really eat a lot. I mean I'm not eating like a bird either but I don't sit and scarf 23 big Macs or 4 plates at dinner. My problem is 90% lack of exercise... I sit here in my little room afraid to even go and walk because I'm afraid of what people will say. It's a constant struggle and probably worthy of one of those trash TV shows I mentioned earlier.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:39 PM

Send a message via AIM to Overwheat Send a message via MSN to Overwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeekRedneck View Post
I sit here in my little room afraid to even go and walk because I'm afraid of what people will say. It's a constant struggle and probably worthy of one of those trash TV shows I mentioned earlier.
It's difficult to not worry or stress about what other people think or say, I speak from experience on that, but it just comes down to realizing that those people don't know you and don't know what you're going through. Basically, fuck what they think or say, your doing this for yourself and your doing it because you want to.
Old 11-01-2012, 08:39 PM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

I got your back man. Us fatties gotta stick together!

Not literally though, because that's kinda gross.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit
Old 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM
i liek turtles

One of these days, SCCM 2012 SP1 will be released. And on that day, I will be much, much less annoyed by Windows 8 in a corporate environment.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:21 PM
i liek turtles

im in ur srvrs, clusterin ur VMs.