View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 05:17 AM
TROLOLO

Send a message via ICQ to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via AIM to TheGeekRedneck Send a message via Yahoo to TheGeekRedneck

Woke up at 2:30AM, I'm not happy about it. Laid there in bed for an hour watching Star Trek and then resigned myself to getting up. Coffee infusion began at precisely 4:04AM.

The used Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce edition and EVGA GTX 660 came in yesterday, I need to bring in a rig to test them both so I can leave the sellers Heatware feedback.

I also sold my Canon Powershot SX710 HS so I need to weigh it and print postage. Actually I have no scale, so the weight will be a guestimate.

Also on the agenda is replacing the worn tires on my bike. My aunt bought me some new Schwinn cruiser tires which are slightly fatter than the current ones and have a more aggressive tread pattern. I'm hoping these will be grippier because I'm getting tired of the bike threatening to wipe out at the mere hint of mud, sand, or gravel. Hell, even hitting a twig or rock at just the right angle and speed is cause for alarm lol. It's probably about time, I know I've put at least 800 miles on the bike and no telling how many were on the tires before I got it.

Steam Profile HERE - Friend me!
Facebook HERE - Friend me!
YouTube HERE and HERE - Friend me!