View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:55 AM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

Bangarang.

Dust: An Elysian Tail
A fun-ish side-scroller where you play as an amnesiac fox that somehow has a talking sword that enables you to do ridiculous fighting combos to save the land from some sort of evil. I'm not entirely sure why I stopped playing it, the game probably just got lost in the shuffle of a whole bunch of other stuff I was doing (edit) all the FFXIV I was ass-deep in at the time. The game (what I played) wasn't great, but it definitely wasn't a waste of the time that I'd put into it. I'll probably pick it back up at some point, but not today.

PAYDAY: The Heist
Co-op game where you have to rob a place. It's pretty neat, with each player having a specific job... but not something that should be played in single- player. Which is what I did. Whoops. A good amount of customization, multiple classes you can play as, and it's kind of neat to play as a villain (of a sort) for once.

Thomas Was Alone
You will feel emotions for simple geometric shapes. Simple side-scrolling jumping puzzle using the aforementioned shapes, with each shape having one kind of "ability" that can be used in the map. Didn't really do anything for me, but I chalk that up to being the kind of game I'm not really into, not because I thought it was bad.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit