View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 07:00 AM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! (Season Pass)
There's 4 pieces of DLC included in this, but most of it is immaterial. I say this because the DLC is 2 more Vault Hunters, a Holodome (horde mode arena) and one actual bit of story DLC. As I haven't played them, I will be leaving the characters out of this. I've heard they're pretty broken (in a good way) though, so there's that.

The Holodome Onslaught
Like I said, it's a horde mode arena where you run around and shoot stuff and see how long you last, with prizes for finishing it. Ostensibly it's Athena telling her story to Gaige and Axton (VHs from Borderlands 2), but like I said, it's arena fighting.

Claptastic Voyage
This is the one piece of story DLC, and it's not bad. You have to go inside Claptrap's brain in order to get a key for Jack so he can unlock all the secret tech that Hyperion is working on and so he can truly run the company. The players get to observe and interact with Claptrap's memories of places like Fyrestone and Overlook, as well as the recorded thoughts of previous characters and Vault Hunters. There's also 5H4D0W-TP, but that particular reveal should probably be saved for when/if you play the game. Oh, and the final boss fight is an unmitigated pile of bullshit.

Don't pay full price for this, but I've seen it go on sale for 50% off, so start there maybe? It's weird that the base game has had a price drop (it's $40 now instead of $60, less when on sale) but the DLC pack hasn't.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit