View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:18 PM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

Bleed
This is one of those games where it's NES-flavored Contra, but you're a girl with pink hair and you have to kill the World's Greatest Heroes. Also now you can aim with a mouse, so you get 360 degrees of projectile firing instead of your standard front or diagonal stuff. That said, it's still a 2D game, so there's nothing outrageous in the way of movement; you're generally moving left to right, with the occasional vertical stuff. Oh, and there's a Bullet Time effect you can occasionally use.

Quote:
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams -- she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!]
It's also a series of levels that aren't really connected, so you can play one and then shut your computer off, then come back later and select a different level (or the same!) and play some more. It's also got Dem Cheevos, and Leaderboards, so you can compare your e-peen to other people who've played. I played with a KBM set up instead of a controller, so that might work better for some people than others. I did have a bit of fun, but there was a lot of frustrating points for me (considering I've only played for around an hour) that made me put it away.

So yeah, the game is cool, but not anything deep or super-awesome.
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit