View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 06:03 AM
HERP DERKEN!

Send a message via AIM to Sorce

I'm like butter, because I'm on a roll!

...Anybody?

Saints Row IV: Enter The Dominatrix
This is kind of a weird DLC, but not for the normal reasons. It basically is a "behind the scenes" take on what was originally supposed to be a DLC for the third game, except it got scrapped, with some of the scraps then becoming SR4. But yeah, this is the characters themselves talking about the DLC in interviews and whatnot about how it happened, interspersed with some actual gameplay for you, the player. It also has the most balls-out unexpected ending for a DLC ever; purely out of left field for that one.

Saints Row IV: How The Saints Saved Christmas
Shaundi comes back from the future to warn the Saints about what will happen, and that they need to rescue Santa from the evil Clawz. It's an interesting take, with The President not really being big on Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Festivus/Etc. since The President generally takes whatever they want anyway. But anyway, the DLC bounces around the world on various missions, even going to the North Pole, which has been taken over by Clawz with the Resistance being led by Mrs. Claus. It's a light and fun DLC that totally fits with the rest of the story, and really fills you with the Holiday spirit (in that way that only Saints Row can).
Phong: ASRock H97M-ITXac Motherboard//Intel Core i7-4790K Processor @ 4.0GHz//16GB G.Skill PC3-12800//MSI nVidia GTX 970//Onboard 7.1 Sound//Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD//Lite-On DVD-RW//Generic Mid-Tower Case//24" Asus VH242H and 20" HP w2007 Monitors//Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Tomato: Acer C7 Chromebook//Intel Celeron 847 @1.1GHz//6GB PC3-12800//Intel HD2000 Graphics//Onboard Sound//Intel 330 Series 120GB SSD//11.6" Widescreen//ChromeOS 51 64-Bit